Play & learn!
You must always learn when you play! All the amators are constantly faced with the same errors. They lose. Upset ... And play over and over!
How to break the vicious circle and begin to enjoy your game, from understanding what is happening at the board? How to calm down and get the brain to think? How to stop frantically choose the first move you see.
The answer is not so simple, but not too complicated!
- You must identify all your faults methodically, one by one, all all your weaknesses.
- You must find out the right tools and methods to strengthen these areas
- You must learn
- You need to apply your knowledge in pratice
International grandmaster Iuri Shkuro (Head Coach)
It is understandable that passing this way you need a help of experienced player. He also was in your situation and he know what caused this or that your fault. You need to change your principles of thinking, planning, calculation and learn some theory on opening, niddlegame and endgame. You don't need to analise 1000 games and solve 1000 tactical tasks dayly, you need just understand what leads to concrete strategical or tactical reception!
You don't need to learn tonnes chess literature. It's just will lead you to confusion.
Experienced coach and player can weed out poor-quality materials and give you only the very essence.
So you learned from your trainer materials. It is up to low - at the right time to recall and apply knowledge in practice! Usually in times of stress in the game you turn on the old patterns and make bad move. This error is common for both amateurs and professionals. A coach can help you with this problem - he will consolidate and verify studied, will offer you exactly the situation that caused difficulty in the past. Thus you will gain confidence!
International grandmaster Anna Ushenina
When you act this way, nothing will stop you on the way to chess mastership!
We offer to you:
- Testing in the form of the game with an international grandmaster
- Detailed analysis of the game. GM will indicate errors, weaknesses, and will give you methods and materials for study.
- Online individual lessons with masters and grandmasters
- Correspondence (offline) course
- Regular testing and support!